We look forward to serving you and providing answers for all your chimney needs.Contact Us
If you’re searching for a chimney cleaning and repair company that serves Herndon, VA, and has a wealth of experience, you’ve clicked to the right place. Founded in 1978, the chimney technicians at Rooftop Chimney Sweeps have centuries of combined industry experience. Whether you need a chimney cleaning for a home or a chimney repair in a rental property, we can handle the job. Our senior chimney consultant is standing by to find the right solution for your situation and budget, no matter what your request or need.
Chimney Sweep and Cleaning Service in Herndon, VA
Maintaining a clean chimney is critical to reduce the risk of fire and protect your family from danger. At Rooftop Chimney Sweeps, we treat every chimney sweep and cleaning seriously because we understand the importance of this essential service. Our chimney technicians never limit what they can do and always work with your interests in mind.
Chimney Repair and Installation Service in Herndon, VA
Chimney repairs and installations are complex projects that require professional expertise. Rooftop Chimney Sweeps has two of the fewer than 50 certified master chimney technicians in the country, which means there isn’t a job that’s too small, large or complicated for our team to handle. We treat every challenge as an opportunity to make your Herndon, VA, property a better place to live and offer these chimney services:
- Chimney masonry, masonry repair and brick repair.
- Chimney liners installation and repair.
- Chase covers, caps, crowns and dampers.
- Wood fireplace inserts, replacements and installations.
- Gas fireplace inserts, logs, replacements and installations.
- Chimney waterproofing and chimney leak repair.
Chimney Animal Remediation and Pressure Washing in Herndon, VA
Rooftop Chimney Sweeps also offers chimney animal remediation and pressure washing services in Herndon, VA. For your peace of mind, we provide a money-back guarantee. You can count on us to respect your property from start to finish.
Contact Rooftop Chimney Sweeps today for chimney service in Herndon, VA.
We have centuries of combined industry experience among our employees.
We have two of the fewer than 50 certified master chimney technicians in the USA.
Our senior chimney consultant will find a solution for your situation and budget.
Our employees act in the best long-term interest of the company and client.
We offer a bigger and better selection of products and services than ever before.
We can handle any chimney project, whether it’s a repair or a cleaning.
Clients continue to put their faith in us because:
- We have centuries of combined industry experience among our employees.
- We have two of the fewer than 50 certified master chimney technicians in the USA.
- We can handle any chimney project, whether it’s a repair or a cleaning.
- Our employees act in the best long-term interest of the company and client.
- We treat every challenge as a chance to make your home better for your family.
- Our employees never put limits on what they can do for our clients.
- We offer a money-back guarantee if you don’t like your service experience.
- Our senior chimney consultant will find a solution for your situation and budget.
- We offer a bigger and better selection of products and services than ever before.
“I highly recommend them.” - Angela K.
“They were very professional and knowledgeable.” - Theresa W.
“I had a fantastic experience with Rooftop Chimney Sweeps, in particular with Grant Raycroft.” - Robert A.
“He made a clean entrance and exit - Kenny was so nice!” - Kelsey K.
“My technician Grant was thorough, kept my home clean, and explained everything to me.” - Jordan M.
“But the part that impressed me the most was how friendly the techs were to each other, teamwork, and sincere kindness to each other.” - Jamie A.
“They are polite, professional, and best of all HONEST!” - Cara W.
“Emanuel did a terrific job inspecting my chimney, reporting on its condition, and recommending the work that needed to be done.” - Jon S.