We look forward to serving you and providing answers for all your chimney needs.Contact Us
Are you searching for a chimney company that serves Falls Church, VA, and has a wealth of experience? Founded in 1978, the chimney technicians at Rooftop Chimney Sweeps have hundreds of years of experience in everything from sweeps and cleanings to repairs and rebuilds. There isn’t a job that’s too small or too big for our expertise, and we perform our services for everyone from homeowners to property managers.
Book a chimney cleaning service in Falls Church by dialing (703) 705-7550 or contacting us online.
Offering a Variety of Chimney Services
Chimney Cleanings in Falls Church, VA
One of the most threatening fire hazards in a Falls Church, VA, home is a dirty chimney filled with flammable creosote. That’s why scheduling regular chimney cleanings are so vital. The chimney technicians at Rooftop Chimney Sweeps can inspect and clean your chimney to make sure it’s safe for your family to use. As a result, you’ll enjoy peace of mind.
Chimney Repairs in Falls Church, VA
Chimney repairs can be tedious and require professional expertise. Whether you’re an HVAC company or a home inspector, we can handle your chimney repair request. Our senior chimney consultant can find a solution that’s right for your situation and budget, and we offer a money-back guarantee if you’re not happy with our work. We specialize in:
- Chimney masonry, masonry repair and brick repair.
- Chimney liners installation and repair.
- Chase covers, caps, crowns and dampers.
- Wood fireplace inserts, replacements and installations.
- Gas fireplace inserts, logs, replacements and installations.
- Chimney waterproofing and chimney leak repair.
- Chimney animal remediation.
- Chimney pressure washing.
Chimney Rebuilds in Falls Church, VA
If your chimney is beyond repair, you’ll need a rebuild. With two certified master chimney technicians on our team, there’s no project we can’t handle. We treat every new job as an opportunity to make your Falls Church, VA, property a better place to live.
Rooftop Chimney Sweeps offers the broadest and best selection of chimney services and products. Contact us today to schedule a chimney service in Falls Church, VA.
We have centuries of combined industry experience among our employees.
We have two of the fewer than 50 certified master chimney technicians in the USA.
Our senior chimney consultant will find a solution for your situation and budget.
Our employees act in the best long-term interest of the company and client.
We offer a bigger and better selection of products and services than ever before.
We can handle any chimney project, whether it’s a repair or a cleaning.
Clients continue to put their faith in us because:
- We have centuries of combined industry experience among our employees.
- We have two of the fewer than 50 certified master chimney technicians in the USA.
- We can handle any chimney project, whether it’s a repair or a cleaning.
- Our employees act in the best long-term interest of the company and client.
- We treat every challenge as a chance to make your home better for your family.
- Our employees never put limits on what they can do for our clients.
- We offer a money-back guarantee if you don’t like your service experience.
- Our senior chimney consultant will find a solution for your situation and budget.
- We offer a bigger and better selection of products and services than ever before.
“I highly recommend them.” - Angela K.
“They were very professional and knowledgeable.” - Theresa W.
“I had a fantastic experience with Rooftop Chimney Sweeps, in particular with Grant Raycroft.” - Robert A.
“He made a clean entrance and exit - Kenny was so nice!” - Kelsey K.
“My technician Grant was thorough, kept my home clean, and explained everything to me.” - Jordan M.
“But the part that impressed me the most was how friendly the techs were to each other, teamwork, and sincere kindness to each other.” - Jamie A.
“They are polite, professional, and best of all HONEST!” - Cara W.
“Emanuel did a terrific job inspecting my chimney, reporting on its condition, and recommending the work that needed to be done.” - Jon S.