We work tirelessly to make this a great place to work while delivering great service to the DMV and RVA areas.Apply Today!
- Assistant Chimney Technician
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
Specializing in chimney cleaning, lining, repair, hearth appliances, and masonry. Rooftop Chimney Sweeps is a family-owned and operated business that works hard to make the company a great place to work and deliver great service to customers.
This job might be for you if:
- You pay attention to the details.
- You like learning new things, learn quickly, have a positive attitude and strive for improvement.
- You are motivated and driven.
- You enjoy solving problems and finding creative solutions.
- You like helping other people, both customers and coworkers.
- Safety, efficiency, and dependability are big priorities for you.
- Strong recommendations from previous employment.
- Comfortable working on ladders and roofs.
- Capable to lift heavy objects, walk and stand for long periods of time, and perform strenuous physical labor.
- 100% reliable transportation to and from work.
- Licensed driver with clean record and able to drive in DC, Virginia, and Maryland (vehicle not needed).
Contact us below if you are interested in working at Rooftop Chimney Sweeps.
Rooftop Chimney Sweeps is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to quality through diversity. Rooftop Chimney Sweeps is a drug-free workplace; background screening is required.
Rooftop Chimney Sweeps was started in Alexandria in 1978 by Andy Raycroft, who was quickly joined by his brother Tom. Andy’s sons, Tristan and Dylan, joined the business and have been working together to build it into one of the country’s leading chimney companies. Continued growth allows us to provide more customers with our outstanding quality of service and to expand our family of employees, giving more people the kind of rewarding, people-oriented work environment that has always been at the center of our lives.